Individual members will be eligible able to join iADH taskforces, committees and research networks.
Individual members will receive:
(1) A certificate of membership and a unique membership number
(2) Inclusion in our worldwide network of like-minded members
(3) Substantial Discounts on iADH events
(4) Eligibility to apply for IADH Fellowships
(5) Eligibility to apply for IADH Research Competitions
(6) Eligibility to apply for IADH Travel Awards and Bursaries
(7) Eligibility to join IADH Research Networking Groups and Task Forces
(8) Eligibility to stand for one of IADH committees e.g. Education Committees or International Advisory Committees
(9) Eligibility to attend AGM of IADH
Please pay here for registration
Copyright © 2019 -2020 Canadian Society for Disability & Oral Health - All Rights Reserved.